This will be a Deluxe standard property, although some of the accommodation and public areas may offer a less pronounced degree of luxury. In other instances, the hotel may be a famous name with a well-established reputation.
This spectacular resort is tucked away on 2,000 acres of pristine landscape in the Laurel Highlands of South western Pennsylvania, just 70 miles south of Pittsburgh.
The resort's wide choice of accommodation caters for everyone. The traditional Chateau LaFayette sets the benchmark for elegance, offering 124 magnificent rooms featuring vaulted ceilings and European-style designs. The Lodge has 98 classic rooms with the warmth of a traditional country inn. Falling Rocks' 42 guestrooms emphasise natural elements such as stone, slate and rich cherry woods. Finally there is a selection of one and two bedroom townhouses with all the comforts of home.
- Lautrec: European inspired fine dining
- Aqueous: steakhouse
- Autumn: regional menus
- Sunset Terrace: Pan Asian cuisine
- The Tavern: English pub-style fare
- The Caddyshack: American classics
- Elements: Spa café
- PJ’s: ice cream parlour
- Otis & Henry’s: casual café
- Cigar Bar
- Lobby Bar
- Oak Leaf Bar
- The Lone Wolf: casual fare and entertainment
- Amber Lounge
- Two outdoor pools and sundecks, indoor lap pool (fee) and indoor kids' pool
- Nemacolin’s Woodlands Spa
- Two 18 hole championship golf courses
- Holistic Healing Centre
- Fitness centre
- Four tennis courts
- Clay pigeon shooting
- Treetop zip lining
- Jeep ‘off-road’ Driving Academy
- Climbing wall
- Lady Luck Casino
- Kids' club and activities
From £85 per person per night, based on twin occupancy of a Lodge room. Other room categories available on request.