This will be an outstanding hotel, offering many of the features of Superior Deluxe, though on a scale which will be a little less grand.
Surrounded by majestic, towering pines, Pinehurst is nestled among the Sandhills of North Carolina in the village of Pinehurst. This 2,000 acre resort is 74 miles from Raleigh Durham International Airport.
Comprising three hotels, the historic Holly Inn, grand Carolina Hotel and sports lodge-style Manor Inn, in addition to 44 villa rooms and 30 condominiums, Pinehurst offers a choice of accommodations to suit every taste. The 427 guestrooms offer a variety of amenities and are individually furnished, but all reflect Pinehurst’s fabled heritage.
- Carolina Dining Room: fine dining
- 1895 Grille: American dining
- Donald Ross Grill
- Ryder Cup Lounge: classic American fare
- The Tavern: Scottish-accented bar
- Centennial Dining Room: deli-style dining
- 91st Hole: golf course bar
- Carolina Coffee Shop
- Two outdoor pools, children’s pool and sundeck
- Private 200 acre lake with a beach area and water sports
- Fitness centre
- 18 tennis courts
- Bicycle rentals
- Kids' club