This will be an outstanding hotel, offering many of the features of Superior Deluxe, though on a scale which will be a little less grand.
Taking decadence and luxury to another level, Encore at Wynn Las Vegas promises to leave its guests spellbound and compelled to return time after time.
One of Las Vegas’ newest signature resorts is Encore at Wynn Las Vegas. Sitting adjacent to its sister property Wynn Las Vegas, and reflecting the same coppery bronze façade, it complements the existing repertoire of accommodation. The 2,034 suites, located in a 60 storey tower, have been designed to be casually elegant, yet, for a hint of decadence, have been infused with special touches. Floor to ceiling windows offering views of the golf course or bright lights of the Strip, a living area with flat screen television and separate bedroom featuring plush bedding and fine European linens grace every suite.
- Andrea’s: Asian-inspired cuisine overlooking Encore Beach Club
- Sinatra: Italian dining
- Wazuzu: Pan-Asian inspired cuisine
- Jardin: Seasonal American fare
- Encore Beach Club: bar and club
- Eastside: cocktail lounge
- Lobby Bar and Café
- VDKA: vodka bar
- Surrender Nightclub
- XS Nightclub
- Island Bar and Casino
- Steve Wynn's ShowStoppers: music and dance show
- Le Reve - the Dream: theatre show
- Two outdoor pools, hot tubs and sundecks
- The Spa at Encore
- 18 hole championship golf course
- Fitness centre