The Galt House Hotel, located in historic downtown Louisville, has a fabled history dating back to the early 1800’s. The city’s only waterfront hotel, it sits on the banks of the Ohio River , just steps from Fourth Street Live, Whiskey Row and the Mohammed Ali Centre. Louisville Airport is a 15 minute drive.
This property is full of character, and easily combines its heritage with a dash of modern-day styling. Offering a wide range of categories within its 1,310 accommodations, from standard rooms through to multi-bedroom suites, this family owned property has the perfect match for every guests needs. Whichever you choose, expect a flat screen television, coffee-maker, wireless internet and air-conditioning.
- RIVUE Restaurant & Lounge: rooftop fine dining restaurant
- Jeff Ruby's Steakhouse
- Café Magnolia: Southern-inspired casual dining
- Thelma's Deli: light bites
- Jockey Silks Bourbon Bar
- Al J's at the Conservatory: light fare and drinks
- Waterside Café: poolside
- Outdoor pool and sundeck
- Xhale Salon-Spa
- Club 360°: fitness centre
- Retail Row at the Galt House Hotel
- The HairCutters and Shoe Shine