This will be an outstanding hotel, offering many of the features of Superior Deluxe, though on a scale which will be a little less grand.
Mai Tai Bar, Oceanfront Cabana
An historic property built in 1927, this luxury hotel evokes a relaxed Hawaiian atmosphere and is affectionately known as the Pink Palace of the Pacific. The Royal Hawaiian features 528 elegantly furnished guestrooms and suites. Base Earth palettes are enriched with vibrant splashes of colour, bold design wall prints, chocolate raffia headboards and sable stone bathrooms. Expect great room amenities including sumptuous bedding, flat screen televisions, iPod docking stations, plush bathrobes and Gilchrist & Soames bathroom amenities. There’s also a selection of spacious junior suites and one bedroom suites with upgraded amenities
- Azure Restaurant & Bar: casual seafood dining and cocktails
- Mai Tai Bar: Pacific Rim dining and drinks
- Surf Lanai: poolside dining
- Aha Aina, a Royal Celebration: Hawaiian show
- Outdoor pool, hot tub and sundeck
- Helumoa Playground: waterpark featuring two freshwater pools, water slide, water fountains,
- whirlpools and sundecks
- Beach service and water sports
- Abhasa Spa
- Golf privileges at Waialae Country Club
- Fitness centre
- Poppins: kid’s club
From £157 per person per night based on twin occupancy of an Historic room. Other room categories available on request.