This will be a Deluxe standard property, although some of the accommodation and public areas may offer a less pronounced degree of luxury. In other instances, the hotel may be a famous name with a well-established reputation.
Each of the 806 guestrooms and suites offer visitors to Lahaina a relaxing stay at this superb hotel, with lush colonial-style wooden furnishings in soft earth tones, conveying an air of elegance and comfort: just the place for hopeless romantics! Upgrading to Regency Club accommodation provides upgraded room amenities, private lounge access and concierge services.
- Japengo: modern Pacific Rim cuisine
- Umalu: contemporary Hawaiian dining
- Honolulu Coffee
- Son’z Steakhouse
- Swan Court Breakfast
- Grotto Bar: drinks and snacks
- Two outdoor pools, waterslide, rope bridge, waterfalls, hot tubs and sundecks
- Beach service and water sports
- Marilyn Monroe Spa
- Golf privileges at Royal Kaanapali and Kaanapali Kae golf courses
- Hula lessons & Lei making
- Drums of the Pacific Luau
- Aqua aerobics
- Three tennis courts
- Basketball court
- Fitness centre
- Camp Hyatt: kid’s club
From £129 per person per night based on twin occupancy of a Resort View room. Other room categories available on request.