More often than not, this will be a superior modern hotel or an older property which is exceptionally well maintained. All offer very comfortable and well-furnished accommodation and public areas.
This elegant hotel set in an 800-acre tropical setting blends traditional Polynesian hospitality and service with up to the minute amenities. No expense has been spared on the 345 stunning rooms and 11 suites, offering understated style and elegance. All guestrooms feature climate control, coffee-makers and deluxe bathroom amenities to enhance guest comfort.
- Aupaka Terrace: American dining
- Toro Tei: Japanese inspired menu
- Kukui’s Poolside Restaurant & Bar: International cuisine
- Aupaka Terrace: American fare
- Duke's Seafood and Ocean Views: coastal American dining
- Hawaii Alive Luau: traditional dinner and show
- Cafe Portofino: casual Italian delights
- Outdoor Pool complex, hot tubs and sundecks
- Beach and water sports
- Alexander Spa & Salon
- Golf privileges at Kauai Lagoons Golf Club
- Tennis courts
- Fitness centre
- Jogging trail
- Kalapaki Kids Club
From £138 per person per night based on twin occupancy of a Garden View room. Other room categories available on request.