No visit to Orlando would be complete without experiencing Walt Disney World. Encompassing four theme parks and two water parks, each boasting unique characteristics, these fairytale parks have to be seen to be ‘almost’ believed. Purchasing tickets before you travel saves time and money, and allows you to plan ahead so you make the most of every moment you have in this magical destination.
FREE DISNEY DINING
Book one of Disney's Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa resorts with park tickets and everyone on your booking dines for FREE!
Stay at a Disney Moderate Resort and receive the following:
- 2 x self service meals per day, 2 selected snacks per day and 1 x Refillable Resort mug
Stay at a Disney Deluxe or Deluxe Villa resort and receive the following:
- 1 x self service meal per day, 1 x waiter service meal per day, 2 selected snacks per day and 1 x Refillable Resort mug
Guests will also receive $200 Disney Spending Money per booking, 14 night Ultimate tickets for the price of 7 and a Disney Memory Maker photo package.
Available on selected stays between January 1st to November 30th 2018, when booked by July 6th 2017.
Disney World Florida Ultimate Tickets
- 7 or 14 days unlimited access to all six Disney Parks.
- Ability to hop from one Disney Park to another on the same day.
- Unlimited use of the Disney transportation system.
- Disney Fast Pass.
- Use of Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course (green fees only).
- One round of mini golf each day at either Disney's Fantasia Gardens Mini Golf Course or
- Disney’s Winter Summerland Mini Golf Course.
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
On-Site Hotel Benefits Package
Stay at one of Disney’s official on-site hotels and receive the exclusive benefits package of:
- Complimentary airport transfers aboard Disney’s Magical Express motor coaches.
- Complimentary transportation to the theme parks.
- Complimentary theme park parking.
- Extended theme park hours (valid theme park admission required).
- MagicBands allowing you to unlock your room door, enter parks,
- Check in at FastPass+ entrances and charge purchases to your room.
- FastPass+ allowing you to choose and reserve experiences before you travel.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guestrooms and select Disney
Fairytale dreams come true for children of all ages at Magic Kingdom. Delight in classic attractions, enchanting fireworks, musical parades and beloved Disney Characters across six whimsical lands; Adventureland, Frontierland, Liberty Square, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland and Main Street USA. Soar through space, become a swashbuckling pirate and watch the spectacular 'Happily Ever After' fireworks show light up the sky over Cinderella Castle.
Explore exciting attractions, enchanting international pavilions, award-winning fireworks and seasonal special events. Celebrating the human spirit, Epcot has two distinct realms: Future World, which features technological innovations, and World Showcase, which shares the culture and cuisine of 11 countries: Mexico, Norway, China, Germany, Italy, USA, Japan, Morocco, France, United Kingdom and Canada.
DISNEY’S HOLLYWOOD STUDIO’S
Movie magic comes to life at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, awash in the glitz and glamour of Hollywood’s Golden Age. Step into the action with attractions based on blockbuster movies and top TV shows, and delight in exciting entertainment that puts you centre stage. With the vibrancy of a bustling movie set, this park features eight sections: Hollywood Boulevard, Echo Lake, Sunset Boulevard, Streets of America, Commissary Lane, Pixar Place, Mickey Avenue and Animation Courtyard areas.
DISNEY’S ANIMAL KINGDOM
Encounter exotic animals and exciting adventures at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, one of the largest animal theme parks in the world. Home to more than 1,700 animals across 250 species, the park reflects Walt Disney’s dedication to conservation and its commitment to animal care, education and research. Explore seven enthralling lands: Oasis, Discovery Island, Africa, Rafiki's Planet Watch, Asia, Dinoland and Pandora - The World of Avatar.
DISNEY’S TYPHOON LAGOON
Escape to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park for a storm of fun in the sun! Snorkel with sharks, stingrays and tropical fish in the coral reef. Plunge down rushing rapids, sunbathe on the sandy beach and glide down the lazy river on a relaxing raft ride. After an epic typhoon hurled surfboards into palm trees and tossed boats like toys, the storm-soaked Mount Mayday became a topsy-turvy oasis of water-filled adventure!
DISNEY’S BLIZZARD BEACH
Discover frosty fun for the whole family at Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park, a one-time ski resort that has melted into a watery wonderland. Zip down the slushy slopes of Mount Gushmore on one of the world’s tallest and fastest waterslides. Float down the tranquil river and sunbathe on the white-sand beach. Children under 48 inches tall can even splash around in their own water play area with a snow-castle fountain and kid-sized waterslides.