This will be an outstanding hotel, offering many of the features of Superior Deluxe, though on a scale which will be a little less grand.
The historic Fairmont is perched on prestigious Nob Hill, a short walk from Union Square and Chinatown, with easy access to Fisherman's Wharf by cable car which stops right outside.
Built in 1907, this elegant hotel retains its classic ambience but it has also introduced modern features for guest comfort. Whether you choose a traditional guestroom located in the main building or a more contemporary-designed guestroom in the tower building, you will enjoy a marble bathroom, bathrobes and a flat screen television.
- Laurel Court Restaurant: international menus and bar
- Tonga Room: Pacific Rim Asian cuisine
- Caffé Centro: coffee shop
- Hurricane Lounge: tropically inspired drinks
- Fairmont Lounge: afternoon tea
- Active Sports Club