Located at the base of California’s San Jacinto Mountains, just 25 minutes from the centre of Palm Springs and close to world-class shopping on El Paseo Drive. The Living Desert Wildlife & Botanical Park is nearby, as well as the fascinating Palm Springs Art Museum.
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells has 530 guestrooms, including 35 suites on the exclusive Regency Club floor. All have a small seating area and private balcony or patio from where you can enjoy the magnificent mountain views, the manicured gardens and sparkling pools. Situated alongside the resort’s lush garden and golf fairways is a selection of new one and two bedroom villas. Exceptional décor, elegant furnishings and modern amenities make these the perfect choice for longer stays or families.
- Lantana: contemporary Californian cuisine and bar
- Agave Sunset: lobby lounge
- Citrus Marketplace & Café
- The Oasis: poolside drinks
- Roadrunner Café: poolside grill
- Seven outdoor pools, including adult only pool, family pool, waterslide and sundecks
- Agua Serena Spa
- The Medical and Skin Spa
- Two 18 hole championship golf courses
- Three tennis courts, tuition and pro shop
- StayFit: fitness centre
- Bicycle rentals
- Camp Hyatt: kid’s club
THE VILLAS AT HYATT REGENCY INDIAN WELLS
One-and two-bedroom Villas with private butler service are designed to complement the resorts rich desert setting and feature a marble entryway, elegant furnishings, dramatic lighting and expansive floor-to-ceiling windows. Coupled with elegant queen-sleeper sofas, silk throw pillows, chaise lounge chairs and natural palm variable speed ceiling fans, the Villas provide guests with an enhanced experience in casual elegance. Featuring a total of 1,100 to 1,900 square feet of indoor living space, the Villas are spacious in size and scope. Warm and inviting, the lavish living area is accentuated with a gas fireplace, dining table, 42” flat screen television and stereo system with built-in surround sound speakers, making the Villas ideal for entertaining. Oversized bathrooms feature marble, natural stone, and polished quartz and are furnished with a raised Oversize Whirlpool tub for two, separate shower, double sinks and flat-panel television. Luxurious interiors naturally flow to an artistically manicured courtyard and garden, large enough in size for outdoor entertaining and features private whirlpool spa, patio furniture, barbeque and dramatic mountain, golf and lagoon backdrops.
- Personal butlers trained by the renowned International Institute of Modern Butlers
- Wireless high-speed Internet access provided by T-Mobile Hotspot
- Three or more telephones, including cordless phone(s) with two lines, speaker phone and voicemail
- Daily newspaper delivery
- Deluxe coffee maker, electric tea kettle accompanied by complimentary gourmet coffees and teas
- Laptop-size safe
- Turndown service
- VIP plush bathrobes
- Satellite and express check-in / check-out
- Luxurious gardenia bath salts
VILLA GUEST PRIVILEGES
Butlers can prepare special baths for Villa guests from an indulgent bath service menu, and chefs can grill a special meal on your patio from the Villa-exclusive BBQ Menu. Butlers offer a variety of luxury services for Villa guests such as personal wake-up, packing and un-packing, VIP concierge, personal valet, and much more.