Occupying over 60,000 beautiful acres of rolling ranch land, in the foothills of the Rincon Mountains, Tanque Verde Ranch promises an authentic American dude ranch experience.
Scattered across the resort’s expansive grounds, 74 Salas (rooms), Casitas (junior suites) and Haciendas (suites) perfectly complement the ranch’s natural surroundings with their traditional adobe walls, Santa Fe style architecture and rich southwestern décor. All rooms have beautiful desert or mountain views and combine the spirit of the Old West with today’s modern amenities. Choose one of the ranch’s Casita or Hacienda suites and benefit from a fireplace and a private patio.
- Main dining room: serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Speciality dining events: including breakfast trail rides, Mexican Fiesta nights and the Cottonwood Grove Ranch BBQ with live entertainment
- Indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub and sundeck
- La Sonora Spa
- 180 horses: horseback riding, trail rides and lessons
- Fitness centre
- Five tennis courts
- Hiking and biking over 600 acres of Sonoran desert
- 1.5 acre fishing lake
- Nature centre
- Daily activity schedule
- Kids' club and activities