The Phoenician, at the foot of Camelback Mountain, is located in 250 acres of lush desert terrain. It is just nine miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Scottsdale is a city where old and new blend perfectly. Historic cities like nearby Tucson conjure up the atmosphere of old Spain and Mexico, and the extraordinary landscape provides the setting for a memorable holiday.
An award-winning hotel, The Phoenician's guestrooms and suites, divided between the main building, a series of casitas, live up to its reputation. Each has a luxurious bathroom and private balcony, and the suites have spacious living rooms with extended balconies. The Canyon Building is an exclusive all-suite boutique hotel within the resort, with luxurious accommodations which must be seen to be believed.
- Il Terrazzo: Italian cuisine
- J&G Steakhouse
- Relish Burger Bistro
- 19th Hole: snacks
- Oasis Pool Bar & Grill
- Café & Ice Cream Parlour
- Lobby Tea Court
- Thirsty Camel Lounge: light fare
- Nine outdoor pools, sundecks, waterslides, waterfalls and private cabanas
- Well-Being Spa
- 27 hole championship golf course
- Fitness centre
- 11 tennis courts
- Bicycle rentals
- Cactus Garden
- Funicians Club: kids' club
The Centre for Well-Being indulges you completely with more than 70 extraordinary spa services and treatments to choose from. Highly personalised programs offer the opportunity to enjoy a spa experience with your family, a companion, or simply on your own. Services are scheduled individually or are tailored to fit a customised regimen designed by The Centre for Well-Being's staff of certified professionals. Consistently recognised as one of the premier resort spas in the country, The Centre for Well-Being features 24 private treatment rooms in which to enjoy a variety of massage treatments, body therapies, facials and meditation.
Combining playability with aesthetic beauty, The Phoenician's 27-hole USGA championship facility is comprised of three memorable nines, each named for its surrounding landscape - Canyon, Desert and Oasis. Pristine desert views, lush tropical scenery, water features, and all of the amenities that make golf a pleasure, await you during your round at The Phoenician.
The resorts golf amenities include:
- Fully-stocked golf shop (named "One of America's 100 Best Golf Shops" by Golf Shop Operations)
- 27,000 square-foot driving range and putting green
- Private instruction and group lessons
- Daily clinics and video analysis
- Left and right-handed Callaway rental clubs for men and women
- Shoe rental
- Locker rooms
- Food and beverage cart service
- 19th Hole Snack Bar and Patio