Multrees Walk Shop Luxury Event - Holiday Discount
- Minimum holiday duration 7 nights.
- Holiday must include transatlantic flights and hotel accommodation for the full duration of the holiday.
- No minimum number of passengers.
- Applicable for enquiries and bookings started and completed during the month of May.
- Valid on departures up to December 1st 2017.
Life & Style Edinburgh Event – Prize Draw
Prize draw entry terms and conditions
- Entry forms must be submitted by 6pm on Sunday July 2nd 2017.
- Only one entry per person.
- No cash substitute.
- Discounts only applicable on packages which include air and full ground arrangements.
- Voucher must be presented and relinquished at time of booking.
- Only valid against a North America Travel Service holiday.
- Booking must be made by close of business on December 31st 2017 and travel completed by September 30th 2018.
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- The competition is not open to employees of Kennedy Travel/North America Travel Service or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of these promotions.
- The winner will be selected at random on Monday July 10th 2017 from all entries received and the winner will be contacted within 7 days.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the Promoter cannot contact the winner within 14 days the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner.
In order to process your booking and to ensure that your travel arrangements run smoothly and meet your requirements we will need to use the information you provide such as name, address, any special needs/dietary requirements etc.
We take full responsibility for ensuring that proper security measures are in place to protect your information. We must pass the information on to the relevant suppliers of your travel arrangements such as airlines, hotels, transport companies etc. The information may also be provided to public authorities such as customs/immigration if required by them, or as required by law.
We will not pass any information onto any person not responsible for any part of your travel arrangements. This applies to any sensitive information that you give to us such as details of any disabilities, dietary or religious requirements. If we cannot pass this information to the relevant suppliers, we cannot provide your booking. In making your booking you consent to this information being passed on to the relevant persons.
You are entitled to a copy of your information held by us. If you would like to see this please contact North America Travel Service on firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you order a brochure via our website, or book a holiday with North America Travel Service, we will hold the information collected, and may use it to inform you of offers in the future or to send you brochures. Your privacy is important to us therefore, we do not disclose your details or any information given to North America Travel Service to any third party. If you do not wish to receive such approaches in the future, please contact North America Travel Service on 0113 398 3002.
Please note that we take full responsibility for ensuring that proper security measures are in place to protect your information. When you make a booking, you consent to all the information you provide being passed on to our suppliers, wherever they may be based.