This will be an outstanding hotel, offering many of the features of Superior Deluxe, though on a scale which will be a little less grand.
Sitting in a beautiful, natural environment on the pristine shores of Kiawah Island in South Carolina, The Sanctuary is just 30 minutes from Charleston and overlooks the Atlantic Ocean.
The Sanctuary reflects the style and charm of a grand southern seaside mansion. Spacious and exuding fresh toned décor the 255 guestrooms are well appointed and feature deep baths, marble showers, CD and DVD players and many have private balconies. The Sanctuary's sister property offers over 600 private villas with a choice of one and two bedrooms.
- The Ocean Room: steakhouse
- Jasmine Porch: seafood dining
- Loggerhead Grill: oceanfront café
- Beaches & Cream: casual dining
- Two outdoor pools and sundecks and an indoor pool
- Beach services
- The Sanctuary Spa
- Five championship golf courses at the Kiawah Island Golf Resort
- Tennis pavilion
- Fitness centre