This will be a Deluxe standard property, although some of the accommodation and public areas may offer a less pronounced degree of luxury. In other instances, the hotel may be a famous name with a well-established reputation.
Each of the 806 guestrooms and suites offer visitors to Lahaina a relaxing stay at this superb hotel, with lush colonial-style wooden furnishings in soft earth tones, conveying an air of elegance and comfort: just the place for hopeless romantics! Upgrading to Regency Club accommodation provides upgraded room amenities, private lounge access and concierge services.
- Japengo: modern Pacific Rim cuisine
- Umalu: contemporary Hawaiian dining
- Honolulu Coffee
- Son’z Steakhouse
- Swan Court Breakfast
- Grotto Bar: drinks and snacks
- Two outdoor pools, waterslide, rope bridge, waterfalls, hot tubs and sundecks
- Beach service and water sports
- Marilyn Monroe Spa
- Golf privileges at Royal Kaanapali and Kaanapali Kae golf courses
- Hula lessons & Lei making
- Drums of the Pacific Luau
- Aqua aerobics
- Three tennis courts
- Basketball court
- Fitness centre
- Camp Hyatt: kid’s club
From £129 per person per night based on twin occupancy of a Resort View room. Other room categories available on request.
5th night free & daily buffet breakfast for two, on stays January 4th to December 17th 2016 and January 4th to June 30th 2017.
Multi island offer. Stay seven nights or more at a combination of two Hyatt hotels in Hawaii and receive reduced rates and buffet breakfast for two. Applicable on stays January 4th to December 17th 2016 and January 4th to June 30th 2017