A little over an hour east of Atlanta on Georgia's Lake Oconee, The Ritz-Carlton, Reynolds Plantation draws on local history and culture to create the foundation of the experience. The resort sits on 35 acres of lakefront within an 8,000 acre plantation.
The Lodge has a total of 251 guestrooms, suites and Club Level rooms, most of which are located in the main lodge. Separate from the main lodge are six two and three bedroom cottages offering spectacular views of the Oconee Golf Course and Lake Oconee. The guestrooms in the main lodge offer either lake or resort views, complemented by luxurious Ritz-Carlton furnishings.
The Ritz-Carlton Club redefines the luxury hotel experience, combining intimacy, comfort and exclusivity with the personalized service and attention to detail that are the hallmarks of The Ritz-Carlton. This oasis is often referred to as a “hotel within a hotel,” where a dedicated Club Concierge attends to your individual needs in a well-appointed, relaxed lounge environment whilst offering Club level guests five or more complimentary food and beverage presentations daily to be enjoyed completely at your leisure.
- Georgia’s Bistro: contemporary regional cuisine
- In-room dining
- Linger Longer Steakhouse
- Gaby’s by the Lake: poolside fare
- Chiminea Dining: lake dining experience
- Lobby Lounge: light dining and live weekend entertainment
- The Coffee Shop
- Infinity pool, sundeck and indoor spa pool
- Lake activities, water sports and fishing
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa
- Four 18 hole golf courses, one 27 hole golf course and the Reynolds Golf Academy
- Eight tennis courts
- Ritz Kids: kids' club