This will be a Deluxe standard property, although some of the accommodation and public areas may offer a less pronounced degree of luxury. In other instances, the hotel may be a famous name with a well-established reputation.
This historic beach resort is nestled on 550 secluded acres overlooking Mobile Bay on the south coast. The resort is 23 miles southeast of Mobile and 49 miles west of Pensacola.
The 405 air-conditioned guestrooms and suites are of generous proportions, and feature Marriott's luxurious Revive Beds with custom-made duvets and fine linens. Guests are assured of beautiful views of the Bay, marina, pool or garden vistas.
- The Dining Room: American cuisine
- Grand Steakhouse
- Saltwater Grill: fresh seafood
- Bucky’s Birdcage Lounge: American fare and handcrafted cocktails
- Grand Coffee Shop
- Pelican’s Nest & Blue Marlin Bar
- Lakewood Golf Club Restaurant: American dining
- Two outdoor and one indoor pool, sundecks and hot tub
- The Spa at the Grand Hotel
- Two 18 hole championship golf courses
- Fitness centre
- Bicycle rentals
- Jogging trails
- Grand Hotel Fun Camp: kid’s club
From £97 per person per night based on twin occupancy of a Resort View room. Other room categories available on request.