This will be a Deluxe standard property, although some of the accommodation and public areas may offer a less pronounced degree of luxury. In other instances, the hotel may be a famous name with a well-established reputation.
Historic Facade and Renowned Golf Course
Country Manor Style Guestroom
Jefferson's Restaurant & Bar
Outdoor Pools and Water Slides
Segway Tours Around The Resort
Located on the west side of the state, close to the border with West Virginia, The Omni Homestead sits just 75 miles from Roanoke and 180 miles from Richmond.
The 483 guestrooms and suites reflect elegant Georgian architecture as well as the natural beauty of the Allegheny Mountains. providing a perfect nights sleep. All rooms are finely furnished in a classic country manor style and offer a wide range of views. The Omni Homestead's accommodations all feature televisions, mini-bars, bathrobes and down feather beds.
- Main Dining Room: continental dining
- Jefferson’s Restaurant and Bar: modern American grill and cocktails
- Sam Snead’s Tavern
- Casino Restaurant: casual dining
- Martha’s Market: coffee and pastry shop
- Rubino’s at the Cascades: casual American cuisine
- Lobby Bar: signature cocktails
- The Great Hall: afternoon tea
- Indoor and outdoor pools and sundeck
- The Spa at The Omni Homestead
- Two 18 hole championship golf courses
- Tennis courts and academy
- Horseback riding
- Kayaking and canoeing
- The Homestead Gun Club
- Hiking and biking trails
- Kids' club
- Mini Cascades Miniature Golf
- Homestead Theatre: in-house cinema
- DownTime: games room
From £98 per person per night based on twin occupancy of a Traditional room. Other room categories available on request.