Maryland's second largest deep-water port, Cambridge is an authentic working bay town on the beautiful Choptank River. The Hyatt Regency enjoys two miles of waterfront and a 150-slip marina.
Spacious and stylish guestrooms include all the features necessary to make your stay comfortable and convenient. As you would expect with any Hyatt hotel, you will enjoy an in-room coffee-maker, mini refrigerator, complimentary in-room safe, iHome docking station and all guestrooms have either a step-out balcony or patio area.
- Water’s Edge Grill: regional specialities
- Blue Point Provision Company: seafood dining
- Eagle’s Nest Clubhouse & Grille: light fare and bar
- Dock’s Poolside Bar
- Michener’s Library: regional dishes
- Bay County Market
- Outdoor pool with waterslide and Wintergarden indoor pool pavilion
- Sago Spa & Salon
- 18 hole championship golf course
- Four tennis courts
- Jogging trails
- Miniature golf course
- Camp Hyatt: kids' club