This will be an outstanding hotel, offering many of the features of Superior Deluxe, though on a scale which will be a little less grand.
A scenic 15 minute drive from Santa Barbara airport and just 95 miles from Los Angeles, the Four Seasons Resort enjoys a quiet spot in exclusive Montecito at the heart of the 'American Riviera'.
This beautiful hacienda-styled building is the epitome of Spanish colonial elegance. The low-lying main building and 12 surrounding cottages accommodate 207 guestrooms and suites and benefit from twice daily housekeeping, plush bathrobes, luxurious bedding and elegant decor.
- Bella Vista: Italian-inspired menu
- Tydes: seafood-infused cuisine
- Coral Café and Bar: casual poolside dining
- Fins: juice bar
- Coral Reef Bar
- Ty Lounge: indoor and terrace options
- The Four Seasons Spa
- Coral Casino Beach & Cabana Club (fee): additional pool, fitness centre, restaurant and bar
- Outdoor pool and sundeck
- Golf privileges at Sandpiper, Rancho San Marco and Montecito Country Club 18 hole golf courses
- Jose Eber Salon
- Three tennis courts
- Fitness centre
- Bicycle rental
- Kids For All Seasons: kid’s club
From £152 per person per night based on twin occupancy of a Superior room. Other room categories available on request.