This will be a Deluxe standard property, although some of the accommodation and public areas may offer a less pronounced degree of luxury. In other instances, the hotel may be a famous name with a well-established reputation.
Huntington Beach, also known as ‘Surf City USA’, is conveniently located between San Diego and Los Angeles and boasts eight miles of pristine beaches. A short walk brings you to surf-style shops and cafés.
The spectacular ocean views and lush landscaping create a sense of casual elegance. The resort features 517 tastefully decorated rooms, including 57 elegant suites, housed in four storey buildings. All have a private terrace with scenic views, large bathrooms in natural stone and a great selection of in-room amenities, including flat screen televisions, iPod docking stations, coffee-makers and refrigerators.
- Watertable: contemporary American cuisine
- Pete’s Sunset Grill: casual international dining
- Mankota’s Grill: poolside dining
- Shubee’s Bar and Café: poolside dining
- Tower 15: gourmet pizza
- Surf City Grocers: coffee bar and grocery store
- Red Chair Lounge
- Lagoon-style pool and children's water playground featuring three waterslides and sundeck
- Pacific Spa Waters
- StayFit: fitness centre
- Surfing lessons and board rental
- Bicycle rental
- Camp Hyatt: kid’s club
- Complimentary shuttle service to Disneyland (seasonal)