This will be a Deluxe standard property, although some of the accommodation and public areas may offer a less pronounced degree of luxury. In other instances, the hotel may be a famous name with a well-established reputation.
Huntington Beach, also known as ‘Surf City USA’, is conveniently located between San Diego and Los Angeles and boasts eight miles of pristine beaches. Huntington Beach was voted the best beach in California in 2018. The resort is the only resort in the area with a pedestrian bridge to the beach, where beach amenities can be found. A short walk brings you to surf-style shops and cafés.
The spectacular ocean views and lush landscaping create a sense of casual elegance. The resort features 517 tastefully decorated rooms, including 57 elegant suites, housed in four storey buildings. All have a private terrace with scenic views, large bathrooms in natural stone and a great selection of in-room amenities, including flat screen televisions, iPod docking stations, coffee-makers and refrigerators.
- Watertable: contemporary American cuisine
- Pete’s Sunset Grill: casual international dining
- Mankota’s Grill: poolside dining
- Shubee’s Bar and Café: poolside dining
- Tower 15: gourmet pizza
- Surf City Grocers: coffee bar and grocery store
- Lagoon-style pool and children's water playground featuring three waterslides and sundeck
- Pacific Spa Waters
- StayFit: fitness centre
- Surfing lessons and board rental
- Bicycle rental
- Camp Hyatt: kid’s club
- Complimentary shuttle service to Disneyland (seasonal)