This will be a Deluxe standard property, although some of the accommodation and public areas may offer a less pronounced degree of luxury. In other instances, the hotel may be a famous name with a well-established reputation.
Stunning natural beauty abounds at The Westin Kierland, located in north Scottsdale. The shops and restaurants of Kierland Common are a stroll from the resort and downtown Scottsdale is just a short drive away.
Guests are treated to Westin's signature Heavenly Baths and Heavenly Beds in each of the 732 spacious guestrooms, casita rooms and suites. Views vary but each offers a private balcony or patio, coffee-maker with Starbucks coffee, mini-bar and Heavenly bathrobes. The resort also has a number of one bedroom villas.
- deseo: Latino cuisine
- Nellie Cashman’s: Asian-inspired dining
- Brittlebush Bar & Grill: Arizona flavours
- Scotch Library: whiskey bar
- Dreamweaver’s Canyon: cocktails and appetizers
- Waltz & Weiser Whiskey Bar and Cantina
- J. Swillings: poolside fare
- The Rim Lobby Lounge
- Coffee Flats & Snowbowls: Starbucks and ice cream
- Adventure Water Park with lazy river, waterslide, FlowRider, hot tubs, adult only pool and sundecks
- Agave, The Arizona Spa
- 27 holes of championship golf
- WestinWORKOUT: fitness centre
- Kierland Mining: kids' club