This will be a Deluxe standard property, although some of the accommodation and public areas may offer a less pronounced degree of luxury. In other instances, the hotel may be a famous name with a well-established reputation.
Stunning natural beauty abounds at The Westin Kierland, located in north Scottsdale. The shops and restaurants of Kierland Common are a stroll from the resort and downtown Scottsdale is just a short drive away.
Guests are treated to Westin's signature Heavenly Baths and Heavenly Beds in each of the 732 spacious guestrooms, casita rooms and suites. Views vary but each offers a private balcony or patio, coffee-maker with Starbucks coffee, mini-bar and Heavenly bathrobes. The resort also has a number of one bedroom villas.
- deseo: Latino cuisine
- Nellie Cashman’s: Asian-inspired dining
- Brittlebush Bar & Grill: Arizona flavours
- Scotch Library: whiskey bar
- Dreamweaver’s Canyon: cocktails and appetizers
- Waltz & Weiser Whiskey Bar and Cantina
- J. Swillings: poolside fare
- The Rim Lobby Lounge
- Coffee Flats & Snowbowls: Starbucks and ice cream
- Adventure Water Park with lazy river, waterslide, FlowRider, hot tubs, adult only pool and sundecks
- Agave, The Arizona Spa
- 27 holes of championship golf
- WestinWORKOUT: fitness centre
- Kierland Mining: kids' club
4th night free, September 25th 2015 to February 16th 2016, April 1st to May 23rd 2016 and September 23rd 2016 to February 12th 2017.
5th night free, February 17th to March 31st 2016 and February 13th to March 31st 2017.
Complimentary upgrade from a Traditional room to a Deluxe room on stays of 4 nights or more between June 1st and December 31st 2016, when booked by February 28th 2016.
Complimentary breakfast, kids eat free and 20% discount on golf & spa treatments. Call for full details.