This will be an outstanding hotel, offering many of the features of Superior Deluxe, though on a scale which will be a little less grand.
In the heart of the Valley of the Sun lies Scottsdale – a city where old and new blend perfectly. The Hyatt is situated on the 560 acre Gainey Ranch, at the edge of the Sonoran Desert.
Surrounded by palm trees and waterfalls, the Hyatt creates an oasis in the striking desert landscape. There are 493 luxurious guestrooms, suites and casitas each newly decorated in a contemporary Southwest design and featuring a private balcony or patio overlooking the landscaped grounds or desert scenery. Guestrooms all have new custom furnishings, including 37" LCD television and redesigned bathrooms featuring a shower or tub and stone vanity.
- SWB: south western bistro: with indoor and terrace seating
- Alto: Italian dining
- Noh: sushi bar
- H2Oasis: poolside café
- The Grotto: poolside bar
- Centre Stage Bar: nightly entertainment
- Canyon Market: 24 hour snacks
- Cantina Due: lively bar
- 2.5 acre water playground with ten pools, a sand beach, waterslide, hot tub and sundeck
- Spa Avania
- 27 holes of championship golf
- Hyatt StayFit: fitness centre
- Four tennis courts
- Jogging and cycling trails
- Camp Hyatt: kids' club
- Native American Learning Centre