This will be an outstanding hotel, offering many of the features of Superior Deluxe, though on a scale which will be a little less grand.
Nestled in the High Sonoran Desert, the Four Seasons lies in the heart of the Valley of the Sun, just 40 minutes from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, and close to the towns of Tempe, Glendale and Mesa.
Four Seasons Resort offers majestic views from every terrace and balcony. 25 intimately grouped, low rise adobe casitas house the 188 guestrooms and the 22 suites, which feature gas fireplaces and oversized bathrooms with deep soaking tubs. Some also have outdoor fireplaces, plus plunge pools and garden showers in their courtyards.
- Talavera: contemporary steakhouse
- Proof: relaxed American home-comfort dining and bar
- Saguaro Blossom: poolside dining
- Onyx Bar & Lounge: cocktails and light fare
- Four Seasons Spa
- Golf privileges at The Pinnacle and The Monument courses
- Two outdoor pools, sundecks and a children’s pool
- Fitness centre
- Two tennis courts
- Kids For All Seasons: kids' club