This will be an outstanding hotel, offering many of the features of Superior Deluxe, though on a scale which will be a little less grand.
Presiding over 450 acres of Scottsdale’s desert landscape, at the foot of Arizona’s McDowell Mountains, the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess offers an irresistible combination of Fairmont luxury and year-round desert sun.
The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess offers a total of 648 richly furnished guest rooms, including 119 exceptionally spacious and beautifully decorated casitas and 69 newly renovated Gold Junior suites accommodated in the resort's villas. Blending style and comfort, guestrooms feature subtle earthy tones and patterns traditional of the southwest, and boast a seating area, patio or terrace and large bathroom with separate bath and shower.
- BOURBON STEAK: American fare
- La Hacienda: Mexican dining
- Ironwood American Kitchen: wood-fired specialities
- Toro Latin Restaurant & Rum Bar
- The Plaza Bar: signature cocktails
- Five pools and sundecks
- Well & Being Spa
- Two 18 hole championship golf courses
- Fitness centre
- Five tennis courts
- Trailblazer’s Kids' Club and Family Adventure Centre