Air Transat offers affordable daily flights from England and Scotland to a selection of destinations across Canada, operated on wide-bodied A-310 and A-330 aircraft.
The fleet is currently being revitalised with newly created interiors offering a higher level of comfort. Economy cabins will enjoy 7" seat-back touch screen entertainment (A330 only) and Club Class cabins 9" seat back touch screen entertainment. Passengers can opt to fly in a choice of two classes, Economy or Club Class, on the following routes (some are seasonal): Toronto from Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester or Glasgow, Vancouver from Gatwick, Manchester or Glasgow, Calgary from Gatwick, Manchester or Glasgow and, Montreal from Gatwick, Manchester, Glasgow or Birmingham.
- Leather seats with lumbar support.
- In-flight audio and film entertainment (seat-back on A330 aircraft only)
- Full meal service with a glass of wine.
- Complimentary soft drinks.
Club Class (similar to Premium Economy)
- Dedicated check-in desk.
- Priority baggage service.
- Priority boarding.
- Wider, comfortable leather seats.
- Gourmet meal and wine selection.
- Complimentary soft drinks, bar service and snacks.
Free checked baggage allowance
For Economy passengers the free checked baggage allowance is one piece, with a maximum weight of 50lbs (23 kilos). Club Class passengers have a free checked baggage allowance of two pieces with a maximum combined weight of 88lbs (40 kilos).