Canada’s largest airline, Air Canada’s fabulous route network offers direct services from London Heathrow to Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal, Halifax, Ottawa and St. John’s (seasonal service). Air Canada offers a choice of two cabins, and has recently introduced a third cabin, Premium Economy, available between Heathrow and Vancouver.
- A generous seat pitch of up to 34”
- Personal 8.9” touchscreen entertainment system, with up to 600 hours of television, movie and audio options. Single-pin audio jack for your own headset, or free headphones
- Hot meal service accompanied by a selection of alcoholic and soft drinks
Premium Economy Class
- Offering a greater recline than Economy Class with a 38” seat pitch and 20” seat width
- Enhanced meal service
- Priority check-in and boarding plus additional baggage allowance
- Amenity kit and hot towel service
International Business Class
- Seats which recline into a 6' 7" fully-flat bed at the touch of a button
- Separate cabin with guaranteed front-facing seats
- Personal touch-screen entertainment system
- Individual power supply for electronic devices and a USB charging port
- Access to Maple Leaf Lounges, including the Queen’s Terminal at Heathrow Terminal 2
- Concierge service
- Priority check-in, boarding and baggage handling
Checked Baggage Allowance
If you are travelling in Economy Class the allowance is one piece, with a maximum of 50 lbs (23kgs). For passengers travelling in International Business Class the allowance is two pieces, each with a maximum weight of 50 lbs (23kgs). In Premium Economy, on the Vancouver or seasonal Montreal service, the allowance is also two pieces.
Please note when connecting with the same airline from or on to an international flight the baggage policy of the transatlantic flights apply. When the flight is not connecting from or to a transatlantic flight or is to another carrier the following policy applies (in Canadian Dollars):
Canada to Canada – 1st bag free of charge, 2nd bag $20
US to Canada – 1st bag $25, 2nd bag $35.
Air Canada rouge offers seasonal services from Edinburgh, Glasgow, Gatwick, Dublin and Manchester to Toronto up to five times per week throughout the summer. Operating a fleet of Boeing 767-300s, there is a choice of three cabins; rouge, rouge Plus and Premier rouge. Whichever cabin you choose, you’ll be introduced to Player, a new generation of in-flight entertainment. Download the Air Canada app before you travel and pack your Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or laptop and earphones to be able to stream movies, television shows, children’s programmes, destination features and music playlists on your wireless device.