Valentines Day Competition
Competition entry terms and conditions
- Competition entry must be made by midnight on February 14th 2017.
- Entry is made by following North America Travel Service on Facebook or Tweeter.
- Only one entry per person.
- Prize subject to availability. Alternative of equal or higher value may be substituted at promoters discretion.
- No purchase necessary.
- Competitions only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- The competition is not open to employees of North America Travel Service or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of this promotion.
- Five winners will be selected at random after the closing date from all entries received. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be contacted by personal message via Facebook or Twitter within 2 weeks of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered.
- If the Promoter cannot contact the winner within a reasonable period of time or the winner does not return details of its postal address within 14 days of notification of winning, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of the prize following notification of the win. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
In order to process your booking and to ensure that your travel arrangements run smoothly and meet your requirements we will need to use the information you provide such as name, address, any special needs/dietary requirements etc.
We take full responsibility for ensuring that proper security measures are in place to protect your information. We must pass the information on to the relevant suppliers of your travel arrangements such as airlines, hotels, transport companies etc. The information may also be provided to public authorities such as customs/immigration if required by them, or as required by law.
We will not pass any information onto any person not responsible for any part of your travel arrangements. This applies to any sensitive information that you give to us such as details of any disabilities, dietary or religious requirements. If we cannot pass this information to the relevant suppliers, we cannot provide your booking. In making your booking you consent to this information being passed on to the relevant persons.
You are entitled to a copy of your information held by us. If you would like to see this please contact North America Travel Service on firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you order a brochure via our website, or book a holiday with North America Travel Service, we will hold the information collected, and may use it to inform you of offers in the future or to send you brochures. Your privacy is important to us therefore, we do not disclose your details or any information given to North America Travel Service to any third party. If you do not wish to receive such approaches in the future, please contact North America Travel Service on 0113 398 3002.
Please note that we take full responsibility for ensuring that proper security measures are in place to protect your information. When you make a booking, you consent to all the information you provide being passed on to our suppliers, wherever they may be based.